Some peace while putting the pieces together

I am creating this at the new coffee shop in town. The owner and I just talked about a concept we're calling a "bright ripple". The bright ripple starts with one, builds to two, and keeps growing. It's positive action growing exponentially until it creates a tsunami of bright beauty and chases off the dark. Everyone get your boards and surf the ripple!

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Opening Up to Health

If you've read any of my research, you know I think mercury as a neurotoxin is in part or whole the cause of Morgellons symptoms. For the nervous system to clean out, channels need to be opened and tensions need to be released.

Exercise good for internal flow include: yoga, tai chi, martial arts, and so on. Even simple stretches can help. Key is to move the body in ways it doesn't move regularly (to a point...and with care). A slow and easy start is best.

I like yoga as it is moving meditation (somehow it feels like I'm multitasking). I find it relaxing, enjoyable and I always feel better afterwords. I went to classes at one time, but discovered yoga card sets and found I could do the asanas on my own (of course it is better with a professional guiding you).

I recently went to a free yoga class (I was visiting a friend in NYC and wanted something to do while she was off on a bike trip) where yoga was combined with tai chi. The instructor told us to do a soft pounding rhythm about 2 inches below our belly button (connected to some important chi point?). Whatever the term for the point, it is a major area for nerves. I now do this light fisted pounding when I go trail running in the morning (I count to 100 pounds 5 times over a 1 hour jog). Does it help? I don't know...but I think it could.

The other exercise I learned in this session is something I'll call "bobble head". You simply bobble your head back and forth in a figure eight (think Stevie Wonder) while sitting upright. This should loosen up the nerves and muscles below the skull. You might try it and see what you think. I usually do this when I'm sitting in the sauna.

One of the purchases I made when I started to detox was a hand massager. It cost around $35 and I find it very helpful (I carry a lot of tension in my neck and shoulders).

If you can afford a professional massage or chiropractic alignment, I say go for it! I think once a month or even weekly would be great (someday, when my cash flow is back, I'd like to get these regularly again).

If you have thoughts or suggestions, please leave a comment. This is called Morg. Joe...but it's not about me...it's about everyone benefiting from shared knowledge. What is good for you may help out another.

No comments:

Post a Comment