Some peace while putting the pieces together

I am creating this at the new coffee shop in town. The owner and I just talked about a concept we're calling a "bright ripple". The bright ripple starts with one, builds to two, and keeps growing. It's positive action growing exponentially until it creates a tsunami of bright beauty and chases off the dark. Everyone get your boards and surf the ripple!

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Protocols- Enough to Make Your Head Spin!

Okay...before I begin listing what my current protocol is I need to make some clarifications. First, I am not a medical professional (yes, right...got it!). Second, I am finding my current protocol helpful...but I am not presenting it as what you, the sufferer, need to follow (in other words I'm not marketing). Third, I believe there are two major stages of recovery with separate overlapping protocols (detox first and then overlap with nerve repair protocol).

My original protocols were designed by medical professionals Dr. Omar Amin and Dr. Bruce Shelton. Honestly, when I started three years ago, the original protocols were complicated but helpful. I am uncertain whether Dr. Amin's protocol has changed, but I think Dr. Shelton's has improved (due in part to the influence of Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt and his work related to neurotoxins).

My current protocol falls into two major categories--detox and nerve repair. Related to detox I do the following: EDTA Chelation Mineral Replacer daily, Phospholipid Exchange (one tablespoon)+ OSR#1 every other day, chlorella (4 tablets after dinner) and 10 drops of organic cilantro at bedtime M-F. I discussed nerve repair with Dr. Shelton and he prescribed the following homeopathic remedies: Cerebromax and Spinalmax (Friday- Sunday), Detox (1, 2, and 3) as well as Matrix Support (Monday through Thursday). Of course, I also exercise, eat right, and keep a calm spirit throughout life's hurdles.

I am interested in hearing about protocols working for others. I know, when I was deep in my symptoms, I was extremely vulnerable. WATCH OUT FOR THE SNAKE OIL SALES PEOPLE! Be careful! Take your time, listen to your body, and think everything through before you send off any money. I have opinions on all that is out there...but I'm not a medical professional. Listen to the medical professionals who are truly having success with Morgellons patients. Cleaning out your system takes time. There are no magic cures. You need to clean out your system and repair it (my opinion). I do believe the path is becoming clearer and clearer. We can all get beyond these symptoms.

Send your thoughts.

Happy trails- Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment