Some peace while putting the pieces together

I am creating this at the new coffee shop in town. The owner and I just talked about a concept we're calling a "bright ripple". The bright ripple starts with one, builds to two, and keeps growing. It's positive action growing exponentially until it creates a tsunami of bright beauty and chases off the dark. Everyone get your boards and surf the ripple!
There was an error in this gadget

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Exercise Before Eight

Let's talk a little about body fat. Fat is used by the body to insulate toxins. Losing fat will help in eliminating toxins. Your body burns 300% more fat in the early morning than the rest of the day. You can guess where this is heading.

Early morning exercise with an hour wait before eating is a great way to melt away the pounds. Exercise doesn't have to be grueling. I find the more I enjoy it, the more I'm likely to keep with it. I'm lucky to have found a footpath through the woods right near my home.

Here's how my morning looks:
5:30am or close to it- I get up, put my sweats on, stretch and go for a morning jog. I have a background in running (ran cross country in college and coached several X-C teams in the past). Still, I haven't ran regularly in about five years. It is still slow going, but I like that I'm keeping with it. Speed will come with time.
7:00am- I jump in a quick cold shower and go in my sauna for 30 minutes. While in the sauna I do lymphatic drainage, neck twist and other motions to loosen things up. Once I finish my sit, I hit the auto on my coffee maker and jump back in the shower.
8:00am- I'm dressed, drinking coffee and eating breakfast. As I do oral chelation every other day, I may take the time to attempt to mix it with my juice (it does mix very well...but I don't mind the taste). I also drink lots of water!

Anyhow, that's how my morning looks. I like getting exercise done with and out of the way before my day starts. I recommend those detoxing do the same (if running isn't what you are into, try something else. Even an early morning walk can make a difference). You know yourself. Do what works for you! Just keep in mind exercise is good for the mind, body and spirit. It also will help get toxins out!

No comments:

Post a Comment