Some peace while putting the pieces together

I am creating this at the new coffee shop in town. The owner and I just talked about a concept we're calling a "bright ripple". The bright ripple starts with one, builds to two, and keeps growing. It's positive action growing exponentially until it creates a tsunami of bright beauty and chases off the dark. Everyone get your boards and surf the ripple!

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Exercise Before Eight

Let's talk a little about body fat. Fat is used by the body to insulate toxins. Losing fat will help in eliminating toxins. Your body burns 300% more fat in the early morning than the rest of the day. You can guess where this is heading.

Early morning exercise with an hour wait before eating is a great way to melt away the pounds. Exercise doesn't have to be grueling. I find the more I enjoy it, the more I'm likely to keep with it. I'm lucky to have found a footpath through the woods right near my home.

Here's how my morning looks:
5:30am or close to it- I get up, put my sweats on, stretch and go for a morning jog. I have a background in running (ran cross country in college and coached several X-C teams in the past). Still, I haven't ran regularly in about five years. It is still slow going, but I like that I'm keeping with it. Speed will come with time.
7:00am- I jump in a quick cold shower and go in my sauna for 30 minutes. While in the sauna I do lymphatic drainage, neck twist and other motions to loosen things up. Once I finish my sit, I hit the auto on my coffee maker and jump back in the shower.
8:00am- I'm dressed, drinking coffee and eating breakfast. As I do oral chelation every other day, I may take the time to attempt to mix it with my juice (it does mix very well...but I don't mind the taste). I also drink lots of water!

Anyhow, that's how my morning looks. I like getting exercise done with and out of the way before my day starts. I recommend those detoxing do the same (if running isn't what you are into, try something else. Even an early morning walk can make a difference). You know yourself. Do what works for you! Just keep in mind exercise is good for the mind, body and spirit. It also will help get toxins out!

No comments:

Post a Comment