Some peace while putting the pieces together

I am creating this at the new coffee shop in town. The owner and I just talked about a concept we're calling a "bright ripple". The bright ripple starts with one, builds to two, and keeps growing. It's positive action growing exponentially until it creates a tsunami of bright beauty and chases off the dark. Everyone get your boards and surf the ripple!

Friday, June 18, 2010

Twitching Feet

The base of my feet twitch on occasion. It happens primarily after a long walk and the end of the day when the temperatures are dropping. It is the most visible remaining Morgellons related symptom (I believe) I continue to have.

The physical sensations I had as documented in my account "Hell and Back Again" (found in Dec. issue of Explore 2008)felt like bugs crawling under or on my skin. This reduced, numbed and disappeared for approximately six months. As I continued to detox eventually I started to get twitching on occasion (at base of feet and spot on scalp that correlates with lowest scalp area when sleeping). It's not bad. I think it relates to nerve repairs.

The location at base of feet is significant. This is the area furthest out in terms of the nervous system. Mercury is extremely dense...making me think it would pool in the lowest points.

Note: While I've have some pretty active twitching lately, for some reason every time I tried to record it over the past week it was active...but not hugely.The twitching on this little video occurs on the side of foot (near the middle of picture) and not the base. Still, my foot video documents some.

Thanks for looking- Joe

p.s. Don't expect clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment