Some peace while putting the pieces together

I am creating this at the new coffee shop in town. The owner and I just talked about a concept we're calling a "bright ripple". The bright ripple starts with one, builds to two, and keeps growing. It's positive action growing exponentially until it creates a tsunami of bright beauty and chases off the dark. Everyone get your boards and surf the ripple!

Sunday, June 13, 2010

What's Religion and Politics got to do with Morgellons?

I think the answer is everything and nothing. I don't want to sound wishy-washy. I'm not a fence sitter.

I see religion and spirituality as two different realms with overlap. Spirituality as a necessary part of us needing to heal. I've already posted my thoughts on the importance of spirituality.

I think different religions and beliefs are right for different people. In the realm of Morgellons symptoms, every religion and belief system has sufferers. The patterns of Morgellons distribution may be effected by access to computers and the internet. Globally, I suspect there are many sufferers of these symptoms...especially in Africa and Arabic speaking countries who are suffering greatly (I have seen several large scale studies on the effects of mercurial skin whitening creams make mention of "scabies" as a symptom of prolonged use). I guess my point is Muslims and others in Africa, The Middle East, The Persian Gulf and other areas throughout the world may be suffering in silence.

Toxins do not choose their victims based on political affiliation. We all suffer. My sense is politics does have an abnormal association with the medical world. We have to move beyond the politics and focus on cleaning up our bodies and our world.

For sufferers or former sufferers (like myself)we need to put aside our desires of everyone to be/think just like me. Priority #1 is getting well...the politics and religious zealous can wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment