Some peace while putting the pieces together

I am creating this at the new coffee shop in town. The owner and I just talked about a concept we're calling a "bright ripple". The bright ripple starts with one, builds to two, and keeps growing. It's positive action growing exponentially until it creates a tsunami of bright beauty and chases off the dark. Everyone get your boards and surf the ripple!

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Reclaiming Your Internal Environment- Part 6- The Progress, Challenges, and Stumbles

Though we seldom talk about it, when it comes to health in America we are conditioned to believe almost always a simple pill will make things right. If there was a pill to take away Morgellons, I'm certain many would opt to take it (and it would make about 95% of the medical world happier...not to mention the drug companies). Morgellons or HyperToxicity Syndrome or NeuroCutaneous Syndrome is truly systemic. My experience has been that the only real way to get well and eliminate symptoms (some which you may presently think have nothing to do with Morgellons) is to go after the beast and detox, detox, detox!

We have to be careful though. If you loosen mercury or other heavy metals from their molecular bind where they are currently and you overtax your detox system (such as kidney or liver), you may find yourself dealing with other health issues. Such toxins have to be removed with care and patience. It will take time.

I know in my efforts over the past 4+ years, I've had some major...feeling better, feeling better, feeling better...then suddenly oh, I'm feeling bad again. The best example of this would be my endocrine system challenges over the past year.

Obviously I wouldn't have gone over to Tanzania to teach if I though my health would be an issue. I had been feeling at the top of the world having taken up rock climbing and started some serious trail running again. I though all of my health issues were in the past and then stress overtook me. The students I would be teaching were from wealth and, having been raised on a farm with little, this certainly brought out some of my insecurities. While most of the staff were good people, there were enough game-playing coworkers to make my life difficult. I felt I had stress upon stress upon stress. Without reliving this extremely dysfunctional setting where the American male did not fit in, I will simply state I started to have some serious symptoms. Piecing it all together over time, I realized I was dealing with endocrine issues. It was a major stumble!

Still with 6 months of feeling like crap and getting no answers from the various doctors I'd visited, I needed to go through this challenge. I made it through another course of crappy symptoms and found my way back to health.

The thing about Morgellons and even related endocrine challenges is they are deep core issues of health. As someone who relies heavily on my mind working proper to teach and to write, I have felt completely broken at times (and these are the times I'm most likely to seek a closer connection to God); maybe this is for the best.

Given all of the challenges and stumbles, you may wonder is it worth it? I've got to say absolutely! I love life and living! If you've visited my main website (jwkeleher.com) and looked through some of my travels, you've seen a glimpse of my life after Morgellons. You can get through Morgellons. You can reclaim your internal environment and you can live a life more full than you have ever dreamed! It is out there. Reach for it! Enough of the exclamation points (my editor hates them)and enough on reclaiming your internal environment. Saint George fought the dragon and you can fight this! Carpe diem, Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment