Some peace while putting the pieces together

I am creating this at the new coffee shop in town. The owner and I just talked about a concept we're calling a "bright ripple". The bright ripple starts with one, builds to two, and keeps growing. It's positive action growing exponentially until it creates a tsunami of bright beauty and chases off the dark. Everyone get your boards and surf the ripple!

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Twitter CDC?

I've posted this message on Mr. Commonsense's Blog as well-

I’ve just signed up for twitter and, honestly, I’m still trying to figure it all out. I am following the CDC though and thought people might want to send messages asking when and where the CDCs report on Morgellons will be released. I’ve sent a couple already and wonder if they will respond….maybe numbers could force the issue? Since they are having a live session tomorrow with a “disease detective”, I feel it is a good time to ask.

Their message:
Wondering how CDC stops outbreaks? Ask a disease detective. Live chat 9/16, 2pm EDT. Send your questions @CDCgov.

No comments:

Post a Comment