Some peace while putting the pieces together

I am creating this at the new coffee shop in town. The owner and I just talked about a concept we're calling a "bright ripple". The bright ripple starts with one, builds to two, and keeps growing. It's positive action growing exponentially until it creates a tsunami of bright beauty and chases off the dark. Everyone get your boards and surf the ripple!

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

A Book Worth Reading and Normal Communication in the Age of the Internet

You know I'm big on communication. I believe in the power of words whether they are said or written. Words are powerful and I suspect they were even from the first "Ug" or "Auua". I also solidly believe actions speak louder than words. So, words are powerful but actions are even more powerful.

I've already recommended Daniel Reid's book The Tao of Detox. I'd like to step it up a notch and say it should be required reading for anyone suffering from issues of toxicity. Form beginning to end the book provides the reader with clear guidance on how to tackle body maintenance in a world becoming overwhelmed with toxins. I've already handed my copy off to my massage therapist sister.

I mentioned my earlier recommendation by emailing the author and was impressed with his quick and Morgellons's specific recommendation of intensive alkalinization by bath. Here's a well published author and expert on the delicate balance between Eastern and Western medical thought taking the time to send an email off in my direction. It is obvious he cares. I wish there were more people with such credentials openly communicating with our crowd!

And, speaking of our crowd, I did make some effort to communicate with the CDC on their recent twitter session. I was hoping to see other Morgellon related tweets, but didn't. Am I trying to put a guilt trip on the Morgellons's community? I hope it doesn't come off that way. The real culprit of not making communication efforts is the CDC itself. I was pretty much ignored and given the brush off. When there are so many suffering and waiting on the results of such an important piece of research, how can this government agency refuse to openly communicate? Action or, in this case, inaction speaks loudly; to them we are not important.

I know there are real challenges in communicating online. I've tried my best to make my words worth reading. I try to keep my audience in mind at all times. Maybe, just maybe, we (the CDC, MRF, Morgellons researcher, Morgellons medical personal, and sufferers)should all take a deep breath and say what needs to be said...maybe online or maybe in person. Let's see if we can make communication normal. Let's see if we can end the suffering.

No comments:

Post a Comment