Some peace while putting the pieces together

I am creating this at the new coffee shop in town. The owner and I just talked about a concept we're calling a "bright ripple". The bright ripple starts with one, builds to two, and keeps growing. It's positive action growing exponentially until it creates a tsunami of bright beauty and chases off the dark. Everyone get your boards and surf the ripple!

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Knocking on the CDCs Door

Here's hoping the link below works(special efforts of Mr. Commonsense- cut and paste may work best). The CDC will be having another twitter session on Monday at 2pm Eastern time. I'm hoping a bunch of us can make attempts to get the when and where for the release of their Morgellons study. Be there if you can! Thanks, Joe


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vB-tTt9D6U0

1 comment:

  1. I gave it a shot and did get a response of something like "For an update on the CDCs report on Morgellons see--link to unexplained dermopathy page". Of course, the page just says the study will be released in a peer reviewed journal sometime soon. I did think it was interesting that the CDC person I asked the question to had forwarded it to several other CDC employees. I have the feeling they will drag their feet for as long as they can. It's too bad we can't all just sit down and talk about this condition.

    ReplyDelete