Some peace while putting the pieces together

I am creating this at the new coffee shop in town. The owner and I just talked about a concept we're calling a "bright ripple". The bright ripple starts with one, builds to two, and keeps growing. It's positive action growing exponentially until it creates a tsunami of bright beauty and chases off the dark. Everyone get your boards and surf the ripple!

Monday, September 26, 2011

Radio Show with Pam Crane

I don't know if I posted this, but thought I should. This radio show originally aired in the spring. I thought some might like to listen. I was really nervous for several reasons. Here it is: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/pamcrane/2011/04/28/beyond-the-barrier-a-hypothetical-model-for-cause-and-progression-of-morgellons-disease

No comments:

Post a Comment