Some peace while putting the pieces together

I am creating this at the new coffee shop in town. The owner and I just talked about a concept we're calling a "bright ripple". The bright ripple starts with one, builds to two, and keeps growing. It's positive action growing exponentially until it creates a tsunami of bright beauty and chases off the dark. Everyone get your boards and surf the ripple!

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Day Two of Lemonade Fast and Morgellons Update

I'm back in Pennsylvania. I've given notice to my renter and so will be moving back into my home in one month. I'm looking forward to being in my familiar and own space. Money is tight, but I decided to splurge and purchase a nice organic bed. I'd been thinking I would like to do a week long fast before settling back in and was offered the chance to house/cat/ chicken sit for some friends. It's a quiet country setting, so I'm planning to fast, relax and take in the quiet until Friday.

I really like the update on Healing Grapevine and thought I'd pass it on. It is at: http://blog.healinggrapevine.com/morgellons/morgellons-update/

Happy Healing, Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment