Some peace while putting the pieces together

I am creating this at the new coffee shop in town. The owner and I just talked about a concept we're calling a "bright ripple". The bright ripple starts with one, builds to two, and keeps growing. It's positive action growing exponentially until it creates a tsunami of bright beauty and chases off the dark. Everyone get your boards and surf the ripple!

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Recovery Account Volume

The internet has been called the information highway. While I agree there is much information, there is also much misinformation. Morgellons Disease is a still not well understood and yet opinion on cause and cure seem endless (certainly my blog being one, as it is dedicated to the view of cause being toxicity).

I would like to create a volume of a dozen or so accounts of recovery from Morgellons (I'd be willing to edit and include my own). The volume could be made available free of charge online.

I'd like to hear from you on this topic. Does such a volume make sense? Do you have your own story of recovery? I do think patterns could emerge from creating a collection of recovery stories.

It's a short blog entry, but I'm hopeful it will prove fruitful.

No comments:

Post a Comment