Some peace while putting the pieces together

I am creating this at the new coffee shop in town. The owner and I just talked about a concept we're calling a "bright ripple". The bright ripple starts with one, builds to two, and keeps growing. It's positive action growing exponentially until it creates a tsunami of bright beauty and chases off the dark. Everyone get your boards and surf the ripple!

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Communications

Wouldn't it be great to have sufferers and Morgellons medical researchers sit down together and talk? What a concept, eh? People who are experiencing the symptoms (or have experienced) having discussions with people who are trying to end the suffering. There are some really great people out there trying to help understand Morgellons. Let me mix the old and new.

Trish Springstead has spoke with me on the phone and endlessly via emails. We have become friends. She has had success in helping many people and continues to help. She has been a constant supporter of my efforts and gave me exceptional support in my overseas venture. Thanks, Trish!

Another good, good friend is Mr. Commonsense. He has put endless time and effort into the blog Morgellons- A Mundane Approach at: http://morgellonspgpr.wordpress.com/ . His blog is well followed and offers endless resources to the Morgellons Crowd. If you haven't visited him, take a look!

In the last couple of days, I've been able to have productive communications with several others connected to the Morgellons community. Vitaly Citovsky, PhD, a biochemist from SUNY at Stonybrook, had been assisting in some of the research through the Charles E. Holman Foundation. He was willing to read some of my research and offer several comments (I'm certain he is a busy man, so I was impressed with his response).

I also connected to Dr. Dan Harper this morning on the phone; we actually spoke for quite awhile. I emailed off links to my research. He strikes me as someone who sincerely listens to his patients...and truly knowledgeable on all facets of Morgellons. I'm excited that he will be doing a study related to Morgellons...and hopeful for some answers!

I sent off some materials to Dr. Andrew Weil also (why not?). His website suggest the CDC will offer answers sometime soon (anyone holding their breath on this, please stop). He's popular enough and he'd make a good Morgellons liaison.

I'm not certain how to end this entry. I guess it pays to keep trying goes without saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment