Some peace while putting the pieces together

I am creating this at the new coffee shop in town. The owner and I just talked about a concept we're calling a "bright ripple". The bright ripple starts with one, builds to two, and keeps growing. It's positive action growing exponentially until it creates a tsunami of bright beauty and chases off the dark. Everyone get your boards and surf the ripple!

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Family Dysfunction or Remembering Who Holds the Reins to Your Life

I have been back from Africa for almost two weeks. Without going into details, I have been pulled back into some family dysfunction in a major way (never pleasant). I do feel I have made some strong decisions though and in a strange way have benefitted from the situation.

Until our very last breath, we hold the reins in our life. We get to make decisions for ourselves along the bumpy road. I know with Morgellons or other serious health challenges it doesn't feel that way; in fact, it feels like we have absolutely no control.

For myself, I remember making the decision to see the glass as half full instead of half empty. I had days four years ago when I could barely pull my pants on because of the exhaustion. I learned to count out ten things I was thankful for upon waking (and I still do this regularly). A simple sunbeam or bird song became built up to-- God life is great!!

And it is. Life is great! I've just returned from a jog in my sister's neighborhood. My health, since returning to the US, has improved in leaps and bounds. I have been taking the parasitic cleanse of wormwood, black walnut, and cloves (it is available in a tincture made by Gaia); I am convinced it has helped considerably. I also feel the air quality and lower altitude has allowed me to breath proper (I was gasping and gulping air for much of my stay in Tanzania). The stress levels are much lower in my current situation and this is a good thing.

No matter where your health or other life matters sit at this point, you hold the reins. Ride on! Ride on!

No comments:

Post a Comment