Some peace while putting the pieces together

I am creating this at the new coffee shop in town. The owner and I just talked about a concept we're calling a "bright ripple". The bright ripple starts with one, builds to two, and keeps growing. It's positive action growing exponentially until it creates a tsunami of bright beauty and chases off the dark. Everyone get your boards and surf the ripple!

Monday, October 31, 2011

One Very Important Hour!

I believe Morgellons Disease is a form of mercury poisoning. I present this as a theory (and have had it published as so). If you have read some of my postings, none of this should come as a surprise. There are two outstanding resources I'd like to share with the request you take the time to review them (no more than an hour I suspect).

The first is a recent report by the Scientific Committee of the European Commission titled "Is dental amalgam safe for humans? The opinion of the scientific committee of the European Commission" under Mutter (as author). The link does not appear to work, but the full article can be found through the link on pubmed.gov. Please look at it. One very significant piece (I believe) is testing for mercury; they show that typical testing (hair and urine) may not show mercury accumulation in the body. I suspect a blood test of glutathione may be the best means (presently) to reflect on mercury body burden.

I also feel the best review of the many effects of mercury on the body is given in a 12 minute video at: http://www.thenaturalrecoveryplan.com/ . Take the time to watch this. It is well done. I plan to get other resources through this site and have also put the link on the right.

These two sources say much about mercury and the possible connection to Morgellons Disease. Please take the time to watch them. Happy healing, Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment