Some peace while putting the pieces together

I am creating this at the new coffee shop in town. The owner and I just talked about a concept we're calling a "bright ripple". The bright ripple starts with one, builds to two, and keeps growing. It's positive action growing exponentially until it creates a tsunami of bright beauty and chases off the dark. Everyone get your boards and surf the ripple!

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Hindsight is 20/20 or Defense Before the Offense

I'm adjusting to moving back into my house. There's plenty on my mind. I have to clean up from my tenants, have a major porch repair, touch up paint, and prepare for the possibility of someone who will rent a spare room from me. It'll all come together of this I'm certain.

I've been considering all that goes into cleaning out our body systems. If I was to go back to the beginning of my Morgellons symptoms (not that I'd really want to), I would proceed differently. I feel our best approach to is build the bodies defenses before taking on the offenses (toxins).

At the base of all, I like the approach Mel (who also documented recovery with all related at: http://howicuredmorgellons.com/) mentions of his doctor from the start taking the approach of-- do no harm. I used some dangerous pesticides and meds at the beginning (I know many of us have/did). The do no harm approach is likely the best direction.

I know I've written much on pray, meditation, yoga, and other soft forms of exercise as being beneficial. This makes sense as it calms the endocrine system. This along with getting the body less acidic would be the best first steps. Initially I did some of this...but I'm finding it is something needing to become habitual. I am learning (aren't we all?).

If you haven't listened to Dr. Amin's radio/blog show with Pam Crane, I highly recommend it. He has a sensibility and understanding of this condition few do. His understanding is from someone who has been in the trenches from the start (or at least the mid-90s).

No comments:

Post a Comment