Some peace while putting the pieces together

I am creating this at the new coffee shop in town. The owner and I just talked about a concept we're calling a "bright ripple". The bright ripple starts with one, builds to two, and keeps growing. It's positive action growing exponentially until it creates a tsunami of bright beauty and chases off the dark. Everyone get your boards and surf the ripple!

Monday, November 14, 2011

Putting the Pieces Together

Well, I'm back in my house. I've been trying my best to get on track with detox again...I fell away some with all the stress of coming back to US from overseas (health, family, work...or non-work, etc.). I am finding my sleep, exercise, and other pieces of daily routine to fall better into place.

I am returning to chelation agents suggested by Dr. Bruce Shelton (phospholipid exchange being key). I know they helped matters considerably although are somewhat expensive. I think chelating metals out of hiding is key to improvement (though it takes time).

I also have been hitting the sauna again. This is especially nice on the cold evenings. I will try to include this twice each week from now on.

I do keep exercise as a focus as well. I have started running again. This morning I think I may have jogged 4 miles or so. It is slow going, but, as my cross country couch used to say, I'll get distance down and then work on speed.

When it is considerably colder and the weather turns nasty, I will make use of my rebounder. a half hour of bouncing in the morning makes my day much better!

Anyhow, all is well (considering I do not have any solid employment). Happy trails, Joe

No comments:

Post a Comment