Some peace while putting the pieces together

I am creating this at the new coffee shop in town. The owner and I just talked about a concept we're calling a "bright ripple". The bright ripple starts with one, builds to two, and keeps growing. It's positive action growing exponentially until it creates a tsunami of bright beauty and chases off the dark. Everyone get your boards and surf the ripple!

Monday, November 21, 2011

An Online Protocol for T.I.L.T.

I came across this today and thought I'd recommend reading it. T.I.L.T. stands for Toxic Induced Lose of Tolerance and is primarily used in reference to those sick in the Gulf region. The protocol is very similar to the one I am currently following (add to it chelation agents). Bringing it all together is costly, but appears to help most. Of course, as with any approach, I recommend sufferers work with a medical professional. The article is found at: http://morgellonssupport.com/forum/topics/tilt-multiple-chemical .

No comments:

Post a Comment