Some peace while putting the pieces together

I am creating this at the new coffee shop in town. The owner and I just talked about a concept we're calling a "bright ripple". The bright ripple starts with one, builds to two, and keeps growing. It's positive action growing exponentially until it creates a tsunami of bright beauty and chases off the dark. Everyone get your boards and surf the ripple!

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Free Access to Explore!

I have just gotten this message from Crystyne Jackson, editor of Explore! It is an excellent source for those searching for answers to health related issues. I haven't yet looked at the materials in the issue, but will later today. If you are interested, follow the info below.

Happy New Year! Joe



I have just opened EXPLORE for anybody to read, by going to

www.explorepub.com

Then exploreguest

Then exploreguest123111

Somewhere along the way they need to put in their email, which we can not see, because they all use the same
FREE code. There is no charge for this, they can print out articles, read to their Hearts content.

This offer expires on January 24th, 2012, when the new Issue is ON THE SITE 21.1, hope you will take advantage of this FREE Offer and help me spread all the valuable Info around the world.

This is my Holiday Gift to everybody who wants it.

Chrystyne Jackson/Explore Pub.

No comments:

Post a Comment