Some peace while putting the pieces together

I am creating this at the new coffee shop in town. The owner and I just talked about a concept we're calling a "bright ripple". The bright ripple starts with one, builds to two, and keeps growing. It's positive action growing exponentially until it creates a tsunami of bright beauty and chases off the dark. Everyone get your boards and surf the ripple!

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Finally The CDC Report on Morgellons is Released!

I said I would only blog when big news related to Morgellons evolved. It did! The CDC has finally released the Morgellons study (interesting only a couple of days after the publication of my article "Approaching Morgellons: A Former Sufferer's Perspective" for Explore! ...in which I mentioned the unacceptability of their delay). I have not fully reviewed this study (actually I've been subbing and haven't had time) but with a quick glance still see probable connections to mercury as cause. Check it out and PLEASE leave comments!!!

http://www.plosone.org/article/comments/info%3Adoi%2F10.1371%2Fjournal.pone.0029908

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Joe,
    You are a hero. We love you and stand by you it is time we change the name.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Trish, right back at ya! There are plenty who want to change the name. For now, I'm sticking with it (old habits die hard).

      Delete