Some peace while putting the pieces together

I am creating this at the new coffee shop in town. The owner and I just talked about a concept we're calling a "bright ripple". The bright ripple starts with one, builds to two, and keeps growing. It's positive action growing exponentially until it creates a tsunami of bright beauty and chases off the dark. Everyone get your boards and surf the ripple!

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Wilson's Syndrome

I had planned on beginning a series titled "Reclaiming Your Internal Environment". but have something else to share first. I have figured out what I have been suffering from for 5 months. The symptoms fit and the self testing justifies the diagnosis, I have a condition called Wilson's Syndrome and it relates to the thyroid.

My symptoms were extensive but primarily include: exhaustion, racing heart, spaciness (brain fog), loss of memory, lack of concentration, tingling in limbs, and an overall feeling of just not being well. There are other symptoms but those are the major. Several days ago, an internet search brought up thyroid problems as a possible cause. I search through some medical books at my mother's place and look up hypothyroidism. At the end of the entry all my symptoms were listed...along with a self-test. The test is simple. You take your temperature three times each day (for women do not test near your period...it effects results) for several days (3 to 5). Average each day and then average your overall temperature. If your body temp averages below F 97.8, you have Wilson's Syndrome.

I mentioned this to Trisha Springstead, RN and Morgellons hero (she has helped a ton of people), she said she thought the overall condition related to the endocrine system. I think she is right.

I highly recommend doing a self test for this Syndrome. I suspect it somehow relates to Morgellons. It is not a condition you want to have for an extended period undiagnosed. You can also find much information at:http://www.wilsonssyndrome.com/ .

I am very happy to have figured this out. I have been to a total of four doctors here in the US...none of them even mentioned the possibility of my suffering connecting to the thyroid. It amazes me what we have to figure out for ourselves. Morgies, please let me know if you find Wilson's Syndrome is part of your health issues...the more we figure out the patterns, the more we help our tribe.

2 comments:

  1. I was already taking synthroid, before a friend encouraged me to add natural thyroid nutritional supplements because i was still having disorders. I take one tablet and I felt myself retaining more energy throughout the day .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Felicia, Is your body temperature back to normal? I may need to something similar to get back on track. I take my temp. several times each day and currently am averaging around 96 degrees. I did have one day two weeks back when I was up to 98.1. I think exercise helps too. Take care, Joe

    ReplyDelete