Some peace while putting the pieces together

I am creating this at the new coffee shop in town. The owner and I just talked about a concept we're calling a "bright ripple". The bright ripple starts with one, builds to two, and keeps growing. It's positive action growing exponentially until it creates a tsunami of bright beauty and chases off the dark. Everyone get your boards and surf the ripple!

Monday, May 24, 2010

Mercury to Morgellons Connection or Is anybody Out There- Part II

So, I went on a summer adventure. I put several days and endless hours into writing up my findings (I was in a rush, as the new school year was about to begin)and found Explore! wanted to publish my piece. It would be published without any changes or input from medical professionals (I did not know if this was a good or bad thing). I was content I had done what I should and hoped the medical world would show attention to the patterns I'd found. I emailed my article off to the few research teams out there looking at Morgellons (only one was willing to respond...and, while expressing interest, stated no response was possible "...due to legalities").

How is someone suppose to respond to this kind of situation? To sum up my emotional roller coaster over the past couple of years, I'd say I've felt frustrated, ignored, angry, sad (lots of bad feelings)...but I also have had a constant thankfulness. Where would I be if I hadn't followed the protocols of Dr. Amin and Shelton? And I have to mention one other feeling. I felt somehow an odd guilt when I shared with other sufferers my getting well (it's not their fault...it's just how I felt).

But, hey, I'm not here to harp on the bad feelings. This is suppose to be about creating a positive ripple...right?! Right now, I feel there are wheels in motion. I do think there are a growing number of medical professionals considering my input. I've done and continue to do a lot of "Let go and let God" angles on life. Things will work out--exactly as they should!

I'm guessing if you're reading this, you're taking steps to clean out your system. Great! Getting mercury out is tough and takes patience as well as resources (most of which cost money...but life is worth it!). I think my next entry will focus on cleaning out the body. I'm not a medical professional (be that good or bad), but I suspect some of what I've learned would be helpful to share. Of course I'll want to hear what others have to share too!

Let the ripple keep growing!

No comments:

Post a Comment