Some peace while putting the pieces together

I am creating this at the new coffee shop in town. The owner and I just talked about a concept we're calling a "bright ripple". The bright ripple starts with one, builds to two, and keeps growing. It's positive action growing exponentially until it creates a tsunami of bright beauty and chases off the dark. Everyone get your boards and surf the ripple!

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A Beginning

This is the second blog I've started up. I'm titling it Morgellons Joe.

My story should be fiction, but it isn't. Just over three years ago, I had a set of physiologic symptoms some call Morgellons Disease. For several months, I had what felt like bugs crawling under my skin (especially at night). I was severely exhausted (slept 12 hours each night and woke up feeling like I'd just run a half marathon), anxious, fearful and depressed.

With the removal and replacement of amalgam fillings along with aggressive detoxification, I found my way back to health. I still have visible twitching at the base of my feet from time to time, but have not felt the crawling in three year. My energy levels are normal and seem to be improving with time (I've recently started up running again).

On my path toward healing, I documented what I went though (I recommend all sufferers of similar symptoms do the same) and it was published. I also noted patterns in the historic documentation of these symptoms in relation to mercury exposure; this was also published by Explore Publications. I posted several other articles on the blog created by another sufferer and titled Mr. Common Sense (great blog...by the way!). So, I feel like I've made some contribution toward understanding this serious medical condition.

I see this condition as the result of toxicity issues (specifically mercury as a neurotoxin), so understand my blog will have a mercury-as-neurotoxin slant. General topics of discussion are likely to include (but not be limited to): detoxing, healing, and life after Morgellons.

I am a fairly average Joe. I guess you'll find that out.

No comments:

Post a Comment