Some peace while putting the pieces together

I am creating this at the new coffee shop in town. The owner and I just talked about a concept we're calling a "bright ripple". The bright ripple starts with one, builds to two, and keeps growing. It's positive action growing exponentially until it creates a tsunami of bright beauty and chases off the dark. Everyone get your boards and surf the ripple!

Monday, July 19, 2010

Off To Africa!

I don't have much time to blog, but wanted to spread the word. I'm off to teach at a school in Tanzania. I need to be there by August 1st, so I don't have much time.

There are two related thoughts I've had. As with my move to Wellsboro, I wonder what people would think if they knew what I'd gone through. Recovery is recovery...I've not had the symptoms in over three years. I'm well. I suppose I'll share my story along the way.

My other thought is of the possibility of another piece of research. I do think the "scabies" documented as a symptom of extensive use of skin whitening creams is the same as Morgellons. So, I'm wondering if I might be able to get a better handle on how common it is and whether it completely mimics Morgellons.

I need to go finish my storage shed, start packing, and take care of a bunch. There's plenty here to read as well as on Mr. Commonsense. Grow in health and writers...keep on writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment