Some peace while putting the pieces together

I am creating this at the new coffee shop in town. The owner and I just talked about a concept we're calling a "bright ripple". The bright ripple starts with one, builds to two, and keeps growing. It's positive action growing exponentially until it creates a tsunami of bright beauty and chases off the dark. Everyone get your boards and surf the ripple!
There was an error in this gadget

Monday, July 19, 2010

Off To Africa!

I don't have much time to blog, but wanted to spread the word. I'm off to teach at a school in Tanzania. I need to be there by August 1st, so I don't have much time.

There are two related thoughts I've had. As with my move to Wellsboro, I wonder what people would think if they knew what I'd gone through. Recovery is recovery...I've not had the symptoms in over three years. I'm well. I suppose I'll share my story along the way.

My other thought is of the possibility of another piece of research. I do think the "scabies" documented as a symptom of extensive use of skin whitening creams is the same as Morgellons. So, I'm wondering if I might be able to get a better handle on how common it is and whether it completely mimics Morgellons.

I need to go finish my storage shed, start packing, and take care of a bunch. There's plenty here to read as well as on Mr. Commonsense. Grow in health and writers...keep on writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment