Some peace while putting the pieces together

I am creating this at the new coffee shop in town. The owner and I just talked about a concept we're calling a "bright ripple". The bright ripple starts with one, builds to two, and keeps growing. It's positive action growing exponentially until it creates a tsunami of bright beauty and chases off the dark. Everyone get your boards and surf the ripple!

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

The Big News!


I just finished an interview with Tom Yoder of KSJD (http://ksjd.org/ ). I was able to share about my recovery from Morgellons Disease and Discovery/ Life's airing of "Diagnose Me" on June 12th at 10 pm. KSJD will air my interview on June 12th from 8:30- 9:00 am (and it will be on their website after that). Anyhow, this was a good chance to share. Let others know, if you would please!

No comments:

Post a Comment