Some peace while putting the pieces together

I am creating this at the new coffee shop in town. The owner and I just talked about a concept we're calling a "bright ripple". The bright ripple starts with one, builds to two, and keeps growing. It's positive action growing exponentially until it creates a tsunami of bright beauty and chases off the dark. Everyone get your boards and surf the ripple!

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Exercise, Niacin and Sauna



I have been following a new approach to detoxing based primarily on an interview of Dr. George Yu by Dr. Joe Mercola .
Here is the approach I am taking/ suggesting-
     
Open bodies channels for elimination of toxins- kidney, liver and colon through coffee enemas, supplements, and diet

 Follow healthy diet and utilize large doses of natural chelators (cilantro and chlorella)

Exercise, Niacin and Sauna-

Dr. Yu suggests building up to 5000 mg of niacin. I was able to get as high at 2500…but found myself having serious reactions (my skin turned blotchy red especially in upper torso/around joints and vomiting in the am). 
I have decided for myself 1000 mg daily is enough.   Your body will let you know when you’re beyond your limit. Take your time and slowly build levels. Eventually, I may up my intake to 2000 mg daily.

I am fortunate to have a sauna. I know some may consider this an extravagant expense. I actually found my sauna heater and door on craigslist. With cedar, redwood and electrical work, I spent right around $2000.
My last sauna was an online purchase of an infrared sauna. Ramona on healinggrapevine.com is a big promoter of quality infrared saunas and also provides a wealth of information for those suffering from Morgellons-Ramona on Morgellons

Morgellons sufferers may have bodies ill-designed for toxic removal. The fact that Morgellons has forced me to better understand my body and how it works makes it more of a blessing and less of a curse. I plan routine detoxing in an ongoing fashion.

Hope this is helpful.

To your health,
Joe

1 comment:

  1. This protocol works so well that I started a Facebook group to teach this protocol. Come join us www.facebook.com/groups/saunadetox/

    ReplyDelete