Some peace while putting the pieces together

I am creating this at the new coffee shop in town. The owner and I just talked about a concept we're calling a "bright ripple". The bright ripple starts with one, builds to two, and keeps growing. It's positive action growing exponentially until it creates a tsunami of bright beauty and chases off the dark. Everyone get your boards and surf the ripple!

Saturday, October 19, 2013

The Morgellons Related Book- Follow Up

It's a "no go" on the Morgellons related book.

I had only one very enthusiastic response and that was it. I'm guessing it just isn't the right time.

Given my current life of a highly demanding teaching position along with over-seeing the repairs of my fixer-upper, I don't actually have the time right now. I do think all of the time and effort I've put toward the cause of better understanding Morgellons has been worthwhile. As always, if new ground-breaking research on Morgellons is released, I will certainly keep you posted.

For now- signing out- Joe

p.s. If you haven't read my Merworld Fantasy, Beul Nam Beinn, I dedicated it to Morgellons Sufferers Everywhere. It was my favorite writing project so far and it had been getting excellent reviews! You can find it through Amazon or my main website: jwkeleher.com . Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment