Some peace while putting the pieces together

I am creating this at the new coffee shop in town. The owner and I just talked about a concept we're calling a "bright ripple". The bright ripple starts with one, builds to two, and keeps growing. It's positive action growing exponentially until it creates a tsunami of bright beauty and chases off the dark. Everyone get your boards and surf the ripple!

Saturday, January 12, 2013

The Cure?

As I sit here thinking of the words to say, I find myself hesitant. In my years of talking about and thinking about Morgellons, I am reluctant to use the word cure and also to find myself promoting a product. Still, I find myself scanning all I know personally and as a researcher about this condition...and this cure makes sense!

The product is called Readysorb. It is a chelator as well as a glutathione booster. I have been taking it for a week and am amazed by the outcome. My energy levels, sleep patterns, thinking and overall feeling of "well being" are better than ever! A bottle cost around $60 from http://www.readisorb.com/ . Related peer reviewed research is found at lipoglut.com . To order, you'll need to give a recommending doctor's name (as your trusted professional).

If you take this course of action, I am truly wanting to hear about your experience. It is very powerful stuff! Happy Healing! Joe 

No comments:

Post a Comment