Some peace while putting the pieces together

I am creating this at the new coffee shop in town. The owner and I just talked about a concept we're calling a "bright ripple". The bright ripple starts with one, builds to two, and keeps growing. It's positive action growing exponentially until it creates a tsunami of bright beauty and chases off the dark. Everyone get your boards and surf the ripple!

Saturday, April 16, 2011

The Power to Forgive

I know I have said it before, but I'll say it again. I think we are on the verge of understanding Morgellons for what it truly is. I know that ever day without answers to those suffering can feel like an eternity. Let's consider answers are near at hand. What can we expect?

If we suddenly are given the absolute answer of what Morgellons is about, the first shift would be one away from understanding cause and towards designing a best and most affordable route to health for sufferers. This needs to happen quickly and sensibly.

If the issue is found to be toxicity, I suggest sufferers make health and not anger priority number one. I am not suggesting anger isn't justified. What I am suggesting is anger will not help in healing. Everybody deserves to heal.

If the cause is found to be mercury, as I believe, can we approach the future as a challenge? Can we forgive the doctors, researchers, dentist and others for questioning, labeling, and degrading? It would be an enormous challenge for Morgellons sufferers as a whole, but also as individuals.

I know there is a power in forgiving. There is also a power in asking to be forgiven. I believe peace can be found. Whatever your beliefs, bring forgiving into the formula towards wellness.

No comments:

Post a Comment