Some peace while putting the pieces together

I am creating this at the new coffee shop in town. The owner and I just talked about a concept we're calling a "bright ripple". The bright ripple starts with one, builds to two, and keeps growing. It's positive action growing exponentially until it creates a tsunami of bright beauty and chases off the dark. Everyone get your boards and surf the ripple!

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Clay, Movie and a Challenge

It's an eclectic title and reflects well on my thoughts this morning. I've just finished a week of house and chicken sitting for some friends. The rainy days (which were more than the sunny) gave me time to reflect and the sunny ones to plan. On one of the rainy days, I listened to Joyce Riley's Power Hour radio show (I wanted to hear what Trisha Springstead had to share)and was really intrigued by information on calcium betanite clay. I posted a link for a free viewing of the movie Food Matters; I watched it twice, so I give it a big thumbs up. Lastly, I wanted to offer a fun challenge involving some serious thinking.

Calcium betanite clay (also called living clay) is being used to assist in detoxing. The way it works is based on how the clay particles are charged; they draw heavy metals to them and bind. The clay can be drank to internalize and pull from the intestinal track. It can also be used in foot baths or, and this is what I'll be trying next month, can be applied to skin. Once on the skin either spend time in an infrared sauna or lay in the sun (weather and setting permitting). The clay will draw through the skin and simply wash all off. The expert speaking on this (forgot her name...can I call it a senior moment?)claimed great success. Trish Springstead is using this with some of those suffering from toxicity in the Gulf region with good results. I looked up the cost online and found you can get a pound of this for as little as $6. Give it a shot! Why not?

Onward, the movie Food Matters link was forwarded to me by Pam Crane (another Morgellons/ toxicity recoverer). If you can watch it for free today or get a copy of it. While the focus was on the importance of food and the role of nutrition in health, it also shared a good deal on detoxing (especially Gerson Therapy). The overwhelming theme was nourish the body and the body heals. All in all, it was very well done and provided excellent information. Two thumbs up!

Finally, with the change in weather and the coming holiday season, I thought I'd provide a challenge with a prize. As you may or may not know, I am a professional writer (among other things). My first book Grandpa and the Christmas Crib was released last year (and I am hoping is found at your local library). I also illustrated this book. What my publisher does not know is there are three Morgellons related images in the book. Your challenge is to find them. Sound like fun? Here's the deal, the first person to send the page number as well as what and how part of the image relates to Morgellons will win a signed copy of Grandpa and the Christmas Crib. You can send your answers to me through my main website: jwkeleher.com. I will let everyone know the winner through this blog. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment